Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Greatest Show on Earth!



   I knew the circus would be coming soon, its here in Cincy every March.  We'd been once before, when Jamison was 2. After seeing this years theme was "Dragons" I knew my boy would be all over it!  I got really awesome coupons from work...like really awesome, $66 worth of tickets for $30!  You see, I'm trying to be frugal this year!!  I even went to Dollar Tree and stocked up on glow sticks and swords for amuse the boys and keep us from being conned into buying a $25 spinning toy, AGAIN, I learned my lesson last time! 


I'm totally bummed all my pictures look so craptastic. 



These chicks were hanging by their hair!  I can't handle baby girl pulling mine!!
This was the boys favorite.  Motorcycle on the tight rope! 



What happens when you ask Daddy-O to take a picture....I prefer the 1...2...3...Smile approach!


Jamison had a great time, although I think he was just excited to spend some time with Cooper! 

Scarlett and Cecelia were so funny! Neither one had ever been around another baby before!!
They're only about a week apart! I'm thinking future Bffs??!!
Here's the thing that baffles me with this...I can't put her to bed and tip toe out of the room not making a sound with out her waking up.  But here, at the circus Sleeping Beauty can snooze through all the singing and dancing, and extremely loud music!!  




Jimmy and I don't get many of days off together, so it's weekends like this we really cherish! 




One more thing.


When I was uploading these pictures I found one I didn't take.
That perfect shot is the handy work of my 4 year old! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment