Thursday, March 21, 2013

Us.

   So, I realize I have this perfect little family.  We're complete now.  We don't have everything, but in the grand scheme of things, we have it all.  We do all these fun things, and my babies are amazing, I don't want to forget ANY of it.  Time isn't slowing down, and I'm not getting any younger.  I need a place to look back, a place to capture every milestone, vacation, triumph, set back.  A place to capture life; our life.  This is it, and this is us Rogers, Party of 4!!



   Jimmy and I just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe we've been together for our entire adult life, seriously, He's been my main squeeze since I was 17!  Jamison is such a crazy, fun loving little guy!  He goes NON stop!!  Such a typical little boy, loves super heroes, grilled cheese, and tickle fights!! He starts kindergarten this fall, commence tears....NOW!  Scarlett is precious.  She is absolutely beautiful, and has a smile that will melt your heart!

  I love us.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment